- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is our authority and guidebook for life (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Exodus 20:2-3; 1 John 5:7).
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life and paid for the sins of the world by His death. He rose from the dead and is currently at the right hand of the Father in heaven (Luke 1:26-38; Hebrews 4:15; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Ephesians 1:19-20).
- Man is by nature as well as by choice a sinner and in need of salvation (Romans 3:23; 6:23). This salvation is available only through the person of Jesus Christ (John 14:6; Acts 4:12). The free gift of forgiveness and eternal life is received when an individual puts his trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation (John 1:12; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- The saved are eternally kept and blessed of God in Heaven while the lost will suffer punishment in hell for rejecting Christ (Romans 8:38-39; Revelation 20:11-15).
- The New Testament local church is God’s basic institution for the fellowship and ministry of the gospel today. The two ordinances of the church are baptism (by immersion) and the Lord’s Supper (a memorial of His death) (Romans 6:3-5; 1 Corinthians 11:23-34).
- Jesus Christ will one day return to receive believers into heaven and to pour out judgment on a Christ-rejecting world (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12).